Membership is for Tonic of Wake Forest, no membership is required for Tonic of Louisburg
Tonic Social Club and Bar of Wake Forest membership policy
We are your friendly neighborhood bar for members and their guests. North Carolina requires that we keep a membership list.
Tonic Social Club and Bar is to be used as a private club with members entitled to benefits of membership.The membership fee is assessed annually. Possession of weapons or illegal substances are strictly prohibited. The establishment, Tonic Social Club and Bar or its staff do not accept any responsibility for members while they are on premises, in route to or from the establishment. This membership entitles each dues paid member to use and enjoy the establishment and its hospitality, not to abuse them. Tonic Social Club and Bar reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is intoxicated or undesirable, this discretion being left solely up to the management. Tonic Social Club and Bar does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation. Members must be 21 years of age or older. By acknowledging this agreement, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this membership. Any abuse of rules set by the club will be subject to revocation of membership.
Use of Facilities
1. Membership cards are issued for use of the named bearer only to gain access to the club.
2. Members are to be on their best behavior when visiting Tonic Social Club and Bar. Members will be respectful of surrounding properties and neighboring patrons.
3. Members will agree that all alcohol consumption will be inside the facility and will be only products offered by the club.
4. Members agree that any legal cost incurred by the club on behalf of member will be the sole obligation of the member.
5. Memberships will be revoked in the event of the following:
- Misuse of membership card for its intent.
- Refusal to cooperate with instructions of management or adhere to rules and regulations of the club.
- Use of an illegal substance or participation in an illegal activity.
- Fails to adhere to all laws of the North Carolina Alcohol Beverage Control Commission.
- Disturbance caused or created by Member/Guests.
- Willful abuse to the club facility, staff, employees or premises.
- Any other acts deemed inappropriate by management that may be detrimental to the club or other members.
6. Enjoy your time at our establishment.